This a an unedited customer review of our Testosterone Blocker (Name will not be disclosed for privacy concerns )
” I’ve been on your testosterone blocker Testo-Rid for about 4 months, and no one knows. Not my family, not my friends, other than one other person even though she isn’t someone I chill with all the time, but I thought she would understand since she’s pretty much trans too (some trans people aren’t too cool with amazingly)
25 mg (an extremely small dose) for maybe 2 weeks
50 mg for another 2-3 weeks
75 mg 3 weeks
100 mg (gotta be for at least 6 weeks)
Now, I just started 125 mg for the last 5 days. (And decided to more accurately keep track of the changes/progress).
Changes and progress
- I’m slightly weaker than before i started taking it , but I’m cool with it. Really trying to keep up my strength. Trying at the least lol to be able to do 10 real push ups (which I still can)
- zero acne these days. Amazing. Even when I sleep less than 8 hours. I usually breakout if I do. My Trans friend always ask me if that’s what I’m using it for (which is awkward For me
- I’m pretty sure my skin got smoother.
- substantially lowered sex drive. Doesn’t feel as good or gratifying to have sex, masturbate or ejaculate. Horny less. Not horny all the time. Very, very welcomed.
- very slight breast growth. Kind of looks good I think
- I’m not in such a rush all the time. Like before I wouldn’t turn the heat or lights off or close gates and lock doors even though people have told me to repeatedly…. I can drive better… I could not for the life of me reverse park for a good 6 months. I just couldn’t do it and would give up and find an easier parking spot, but i can do it now.
125 mg is still a pretty small dose. I’ve read some transitioning male to females are on 500 mg, a full 4 times more than me.
I also realized that on Testosterone blockers you especially need to stay hydrated. I didn’t drink water for 12 hours today and felt pretty awful, but once i realised that i needed to stay hydrated i was good to go again
If You Are Planning On Buying Testosterone Blockers Here Are A Few Things That Might Interest You
Drink lots of water! Testosterone Blocker is an anti androgen drug that lower your blood pressure by pumping liquid out of your body in pee form to eliminate testosterone from your body so you need to consume tome extra water throughout your normal day.
Dehydration might be the cause of the weakness. Drink lots of water and if you are peeing a lot, also drink those Isotonic drinks, such as Gatorade.
Testosterone Blockers has been know to pretty much melt away acne without any scarring whatsoever as a side effect which is pretty awesome
This Also enhances breast growth, However don’t expect results overnight. It takes time for your body to reach full potential utilizing the help of testosterone blocker. That being said you might want to consider taking estrogen to increase the rate of which your body changes.
That is all for now check out our store to find the best selling T blockers, estrogen boosters, breast growth hormones and more.