Estrogen is the hormone uniquely responsible for the growth and development of female sexual characteristics and femininity
– a desired “curvy” body style, growth of breasts and hips (in both men and women) & higher vocal ranges – to name just a few.
Everyone says that guys and girls are so different and while some of that that may be true let’s not forget about some of the biological factors that make us pretty damn similar
and today I’m here to talk about hormone estrogen and testosterone, so what the heck’s a hormone?
A hormone is a chemical substance secreted from one tissue that travels through your bodily fluid to the next tissue basically it’s the chemical messenger kinda like the mail guy between your tissues
Estrogen is also produced in your fat cells an estrogen is the big main sex hormone. it influences your height and the maintenance and repair any reproductive tissue.
So hormones in general may increase or decrease in the amount in quantity based on day-to-day cycle to cycle even hour to hour
Estrogen levels similarly also can rise and decline
That being said if there’s huge fluctuations many times it is a sign of some serious underlying issue
Symptoms Of Low Estrogen In Women
Common symptoms of menopause or low estrogen include
- weight gain
- hot flashes
- continuous headaches
- fast pulse rate
- decreased sexual desire and mood swings.
- Others are sweating
- trouble sleeping
- vaginal wall thinning
- low vaginal lubrication (vaginal dryness)
- and wrinkles as a result of the skin losing elasticity.
Causes Of Low Estrogen In Women
The three main causes of low estrogen in women are :
- Menopause: Ovum supply declines in number and quality as a woman reaches her late 30s or early 50s, resulting in hormone imbalances
- Poor Diet and Exercises: Consuming less healthy foods such as fruits, vegetables and taking unhealthy fats and excessive alcohol can contribute to low estrogen levels.
- Medical Conditions: Pituitary gland infection can cause estrogen levels to decline. The pituitary gland is responsible for regulating amounts of estrogen produced by the ovaries.
How To Increase Estrogen Levels Naturally In Women
There are certain Foods and herbs that are commonly mention when it comes to the amount of estrogen present that can contribute to your body and health.
The safest ways to increase estrogen production in your body using natural herbs is general by taking the individual herb
or food item your self which can get pretty tricky and expensive if you have no knowledge of the amount of each herb you scan safely consume and for the best result.
However, there are natural herbal estrogen supplement out there like Estro~surge for women (And Men)
who would like to safely and naturally boost there estrogen level as fast as possible.
What Is Estro-Surge & Why You Should Buy This Herbal Estrogen Supplement ?
From Reviews , Estro surge is said to be the number one alternative to expensive & invasive “hormone replacement therapy”.
This is one of the leaders in all natural hormone manipulation so before you begin any type of BHRT or HRT You should definitely consider trying Estro Surge
It is made from 100% organic ingredients and is the most effective estrogen supplement on the market designed with:
- proprietary formula of Pueraria Mirifica
- KwaoKreuKao (Kwao Kreu Kao)
- Licorice Root
- Fennel Seed & Fenugreek Seed
This product also features a five star bio-delivery system containing the most powerful and effective,
organic bio-nutrients available to work with your body to help boost your bodies potential to naturally raise levels smoothly and comfortably without the use of harmful synthetic hormones or HRT’s.
Estro Surge can be used on its own but has been designed to be used with and complement “Male Hormone Blocking Potentiator and Metabolizer”